Terryville Fish & Game Club Inc.
• Any Member fishing in Club controlled waters must be in good standing.
• All members fishing in Club controlled waters must hold a valid Connecticut fishing
license and a Terryville Fish & Game Club button.
• The fish and game laws of the State of Connecticut must be adhered to at all times
while fishing in Club controlled waters.
• Any member may invite one adult person, as a guest, to fish in Club controlled waters
provided that said member shall accompany such guest and that no more than one line
or rod be used by each when fishing. The daily limit of trout for a member and guest
will be three (3).
• Due to trout stocking taking place on Friday, April 1, 2022, the Upper Pond will
be closed to fishing. The Upper pond will reopen to fishing Saturday, April 2, 2022,
at 7:00 am with the start of the Members Only Trout Fishing Derby.
• Due to the trout stocking taking place on Friday, May 6, 2022, the Upper Pond
will be closed to fishing. The Upper Pond will reopen to fishing Saturday, May 7,
2022, 8:00 am with the start of the Children’s Fishing Derby.
• The children of a member may fish in Club controlled waters provided the member
accompanies them. Each child shall use no more than one line or rod. The daily limit
of trout for a member and his or her children shall be three (3).
• The daily limit of trout for a member shall be three (3) per day.
• All members having boats, canoes, or kayaks on any Club controlled waters must
register such boat, canoe, or kayak with the Club Secretary.
• Any registered boat, canoe, or kayak stored at either the Upper Pond or the Middle
Pond must be secured with a chain/cable and lock. The boat, canoe, or kayak must be
stored on land, not in the water.
• Only electric motors are allowed on any Club controlled waters. No Gasoline
operated motors are allowed.
• The boat registration fee is $5.00 per boat, canoe, or kayak.. Upon payment of this
fee the member shall receive two boat registration stickers for 2022. Place the boat
registration stickers at the stern of your boat on the left side (port side) and the right
side (starboard side) above the water line.
• No boats, canoes, or kayaks will be allowed on the Upper Pond from Saturday, April
2, 202 through Saturday, April 9, 2022.
• No corn shall be used as bait when fishing in Club controlled waters.
• All trout caught must be taken as the daily creel (three per day) including catch and
• Any trout taken from either the Middle Pond or the Upper Pond must be at least 10
inches long. Any trout caught less than 10 inches long must be returned to the pond;
these trout will not count for the daily creel of three trout per day.
• Any fish caught and not kept for consumption must be returned unharmed to the body
of water from which it was taken.
• Alewives and related species may not be used as bait. Other bait species as defined in
the Connecticut Anglers Guide may be used; however, the disposal or release of live
or dead bait into Club controlled waters is prohibited.
• The introduction of any species of fish into Club controlled waters is prohibited
without the permission of the Board of Managers.
• Ice Fishing Regulation: Not more than four tip-ups or jigging rods or any
combination (not exceeding four in the aggregate) may be used at one time.
Approved at the February 16, 2022 TFG Membership Meeting